Forever And A Day

April 3, 2012 | By

Simon Townshend’s newest Video Single from the album “Looking Out Looking In“. Shot in Portmeirion at the end of his successful UK ‘Secret Weapon’  Tour, it features live and on location footage from this picturesque village.  Though the tour has ended, stay tuned for summer festival date announcements and check the gigs section often!

Order your copy of Looking Out Looking In today from this website or you can download it from iTunes and Amazon.

Category: Video

Comments (20)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Sue says:

Love this!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hi Simon,

News travels fast,good lyrics and catchy power chords,love to see you live one time but last years
    from 2004-2010 I was mostly abroad in Croatia,spending time with bears in a small mountain village.
    Life still has quality over there,I met your brother for the first time in 1985,the day after live-aid.
    I met him again in 2007 when the who was playing in ahoy rotterdam,I gave him a handcrafted kind of mandolin
    Typical English is tin toy soldiers,subutteo real footbal game,fish & chips wrapped in an old newspaper,I can
    remember because as a small kid of eight we used to sail to lowestoft,ramsgate,brighton (brighton rock record shop were me and my brother bought a life pig label who-bootleg,great space race,have a look on my facebook page if you like, take care and good vibrations from Roy van Zadel

3. Peter Scherer says:

Congratz Simon!!!
    Thats one of the most beautyfull songs i ever heard – REALY!
    you should come to “Schwabenland” South-West-Germany.
    Maybe i will make you some of the best meal: “Maultaschen”

Go on an on… regards Peter

4. Sara Novelli says:

You are freakin’ amazing and gorgeous!

5. The Cat says:

Too Kool for Skool baby !!!

6. Wolfy says:

Yes,yes,great song,great vid,blah bloody blah….but who the blazes is that dashing fellow delivering the intro with such dynamic..???

7. Robin Cooper says:

Great video and great song. Hope you can come perform your music for us in Canada too when you do some US dates. Love the new CD.

8. Impressive, just ordered the cd.

9. I liked your guitar, love the song; and at the end of your fabulous video, you answered a question I had. I wondered if you ever took off your toque :)~ Nice scenery, btw.

10. Wolfy says:

Wow! Wernt expecting that ! Top notch guys and gals!! XX

11. Maria Corro says:

I really loved the song and places! Thanks for sharing this video with us.

12. Andrés says:

Good work with guitars. The 12 string Gibson is a smashing one. Congrats for the work!

13. Stuart Uren says:

Fab choon, Fab vid. . . FAB!!! ;oP

14. Larry Saklad says:

another perfectly constructed/ performed song, love the Gibson 12 (though I’m partial to Guilds:)
    best, Simon!

15. Alison says:

What an original and beautiful video to go with a song of the same, a must see!

16. Steve Morton says:

Really hip tune! Loving the live footage and the beauty shots ‘around town’.

17. Great song simon as is the rest of the album!!!!

18. Great use of portmerion buildings and beach and it was an ace gig as well

19. ian jackson says:

Great video brilliant use of portmerion buildings and the beach looking out at ynys giftan and I was at the live bit

20. WOW.. that was Chop Chop quick.. you ain’t messing around !..another great one.. great to see the song being played live.. just a “teaser” for us folks in the U.S !!.. ROCK~N`ROLLLL !!!